A proposal to implement a web site that eliminates disenfranchisement.

Monday, January 07, 2008

I watched the New Hampshire debates and it was great to have one party follow the other. I wish I could pick someone to support, though. As it is, I'm in limbo. Those whom I think are intelligent and creative enough to hold presidential office are not charismatic or presidential enough and would never get elected (i.e., Richardson, Paul, Giuliani). Those who come across as presidential (i.e., Obama, Clinton, Romney, Huckabee, McCain) do not propose any great ideas. Huckabee does support the FairTax but whom is he kidding? That one will die a thousand deaths in committee. Thompson isn't courageous enough to effect change--he's a status quo kind of guy. That leaves Edwards and his $200 cut. If I can only get past that contradiction, he might be the man. May be if his wife came forth and said that she put him up to it. Romney, by the way, lost points with me when the NYT published a picture of him in his car. He had his suit jacket draped across the back of the driver's seat. If he treats his driver like a coat hanger what will he hang on us?

It's the little things that warn us--what the spinners could never orchestrate.

No comments: